A new generation of inline contact cleaning machines. The construction follows the principles of Industry 4.0 with a focus on almost none static charging and minimum mechanical stress on pcbs.
All new BC models follow the norms ANSI / ESD s6.1 – 2014 & IEC 61340-5-1-2016 and ANSI / ESD s20.20 – 2014 (for SMT NT /Nanoclean rollers).
|Our solution||Quality in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- Single side cleaning in 40 – 400 mm width for 0,6 – 3,5 mm thickness
- Automatic regulation of mechanical press and thickness control
- Automatic conveyor width setting (follow me)
- Monitoring of all important HW parts on CAN
- SMEMA or Hermes communication with a possibility of MES connection
- Motorized cover opening and camera view inside
- Possibility to add a brush unit with vaccum cleaning
- Buffer conveyor after cleaning
Compact version of the BC20 model – same characteristics but without the buffer conveyor
We offer 3D SPI testers (Solder Paste Inspection) by a technological leader Koh Young. SPI testers are used to control the amount of the solder...
Welcome in the offer of high-tech, patented stencils for optimization of solder paste print by Christian Koenen. Thanks to our close cooperation...
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...