The APT-1600FD Series is a dual-sided flying probe test system which deploys the flying probes to both sides of a printed circuit board. Owing to the simultaneous dual-sided probing contact, the APT-1600FD Series can contribute to a marked increase in test coverage with shortest amount of test time
The APT-1600FD Series has world-class test speed and positioning accuracy, and is equipped with laser height measurement system, LED test sensors and a wealth of extraordinary test functionalities that significantly expand the application possibilities of flying probe tester.
|Category||ICT flying probe|
|Our solution||Electrical and functional testing|
Main features and benefits of the device
- PCB size: 540 x 483 mm
- 6 top side probes, 4 bottom side probes
- Contacting of pads from 60um
- Inline and offline platforms
- Measurement of R, L, C with voltage < 0,3V
- Frequency measurements, generating of logical signals, functional tests
- CCD HD camera for optical tests
- LED sensor for measurements of intesity and colours of LED
- Measurements of PCB warpage
Unites FCT/ICT testers are dedicated for testing of PCBs or complete products. We test standard electrical parametres (voltage, currents etc.),...
We design and manufacture fixtures for testing of PCBs or assembled products. The offer includes manual, automatic or special fixtures (e.g....
Welcome in the offer of contact probes for reliable contacting of electronics by a German manufacturer Feinmetall. Fifty years of development...