An 8 projections model. This number of projections allows the system to be very resistant to the shades from high components and the accuracy and repeatability of the 3D measurement is therefore very high. Using the full 3D measurement on 100 % of the components ranks the system, as well as other Koh Young devices, to the fastest AOI in the world.
|Our solution||Inspection in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- 3D measurements to 5mm
- In-line / off-line configuration
- Resolution 10, 15 or 20um
- 8 moire projections
- 4MPx highspeed camera
- Continuous measurements of height until 5mm
- Posibly 10mm with no impact on the resolution or accuracy
- Connectivity within K-Smart system with others KY machine’s (SPI/AOI)
- available in M, L, XL, 2XL sizes and Dual Lane version (except 2XL)
- Maximum dimension of PCB for each machine versions start from 330x330mm (M) up to 1500x690mm (2XL)
We offer 3D SPI testers (Solder Paste Inspection) by a technological leader Koh Young. SPI testers are used to control the amount of the solder...
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...