The basic Koh Young AOI model. This model represents high speed inspection in full 3D. It is conceptually based on the models from the higher series with the difference of 4 moire projections as this number is the basis for 3D measurement in full quality.
|Our solution||Inspection and quality in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- In-line / off-line configuration
- Resolution 15 or 20um
- 4 moire projections
- 4MPx highspeed camera
- Continuous measurements of height until 5mm with no impact on the resolution or accuracy
- Components library according to IPC 610
- Inspection of alien objects on PCB (e.g. solder paste balls)
- Connectivity within K-Smart system with others KY machine’s (SPI/AOI)
- available in M, L, XL, 2XL sizes and Dual Lane version (except 2XL)
- Maximum dimension of PCB of each machine versions start from 330x330mm (M) up to 1500x690mm (2XL)
We offer 3D SPI testers (Solder Paste Inspection) by a technological leader Koh Young. SPI testers are used to control the amount of the solder...
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...