The XT-series provides the advanced inspection capability of Nordson MATRIX‘s inline system in a smaller footprint manual load/island of automation system. The platforms are designed for ﬂexibility and ease of use for a wide variety of products requiring 2D and 2.5D automated X-ray inspection. The XT-6/XT-6A platform is a highly ﬂexible automated X-ray inspection system with minimum footprint and a parallel-kinematic Hexaglide manipulation unit for extreme-angle off-axis image acquisition with high resolution.
|Our solution||Inspection in SMT, NDT, Testing and inspection in eMOBILITY|
It is suitable for high-quality X-ray analysis of electronic assemblies and material analysis of parts that require ﬂexible part manipulation with multiple inspection angles. For batch modes and volume inspection the XT-6 can be equipped with a single-sided conveyor setup and magazine load/unload station (XT-6A).
Main features and benefits of the device
- Flexible AXI system for manual load and island of automation conﬁgurations
- Microfocus X-ray tube (sealed tube / maintenance free)
- Extreme angle shot capability (up to 65 deg)
- Multiple programmable motion system with servo drives
- Digital CMOS flatpanel detector Automatic grey-level and geometrical calibration
- Barcode scanner for serial number and product type selection
- Full product traceability via customized MES-Interface
We offer 3D AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) by the world’s leader Koh Young. The Koh Young AOI machines are unique with their 3D technology...
The completeness of our offer is crowned with the production of single purpose machines, robotic workstations and manufacturing lines.