The DMT Tester is a modular testing system allowing fast measurements of electrical and also non-electrical parametres of products. The system enables basic ICT measurements with configurable equipment. It is designed as block building with the possibility of integration of various own or external instruments. The tester is controled by our own software SCADUS or by LabView.
|Category||FCT and ICT|
|Our solution||Electrical and functional testing, Testing and inspection in eMOBILITY|
Main features and benefits of the device
- Mechanical, electrical and optical testing
- Camera tests
- Software SCADUS or LabView
- Easy extentions, wide range of instruments, traceability support
- FCT and ICT tests
- Integration of 1D and 2D scanners, selftest of instruments, DMM with calibration possibilities
- Integration to a customers’ database
- Galvanic separation of the control and the measuring unit
- Integration to test and assembly lines
Test configuration, application, fixture, service.
External instruments examples
- DAQ modules
- Programmable power sources
- Communication – LIN, CAN, I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- Osciloscopes cameras and AOI systems
- Optical analyses
Welcome in the offer of contact probes for reliable contacting of electronics by a German manufacturer Feinmetall. Fifty years of development...
We design and manufacture fixtures for testing of PCBs or assembled products. The offer includes manual, automatic or special fixtures (e.g....
DOCERAM GmbH deals with design and production of high performing industrial ceramics. These parts find their applications in many industrial...