Motorized translation stages
The SaguaroX wireless manipulator accelerates and automates the CT analysis process. Enables quick positioning and fine centering of samples from outside the CT cabinet. The SaguaroX moves along the X and Y axes and, thanks to the absence of cables, ensures the possibility of full 360° rotation. It is wireless, compact and has a high load
Available in three sizes, each with a different weight and carrying capacity:
- SaguaroX S – up to 7 kg
- SaguaroX M – up to 15 kg
- SaguaroX M Heavy – up to 30 kg
|Category||Accessories for CT applications|
Parameters depend on the given type of manipulator
- X,Y axes travel: 50 × 50 – 100 x 100 mm
- Sample area: 135 × 135 mm – 220 x 220 mm
- Weight: 2,6 – 13,5 kg
- Dimensions: 140 × 140 × 58 mm – 229 x 229 x 82 mm (without adapters)
- Device battery: Li-ion (14,4 V/3,4 Ah) nebo (14,6 V/5,54 Ah)
- Runtime: approx. 8 – 16 hours continuous run (depends on the condition of device battery)
- Operation speed: 9 – 10 mm per second (fast movement)
- Characteristics of the power supply: 24V/2,5A with barrel connector (DC Jack) 5,5 x 2,1 mm
Accessories for manipulators
OpuntiaX – rigid base for your custom-made holders for samples during CT analysis. It is magnetic and compatible with the chucks of most micro CT devices.
We offer a range of 2D and 3D X-ray devices for microfocal inspection of electronics. The devices of the German manufacturer Comet YXLON are...
The company Comet YXLON from Hamburg has a long tradition in development and manufacturing of NDT X-RAY machines. Their products combine extensive...