FCT/ICT inline handler
Inline handler/tester IMT is a universal solution for both high volume and flexible production. The device is designed for a fully automated handling and testing of PCBs and offers a variety of settings. We offer the handler itself and the possibility to build in a turn-key testing HW and SW.
|Category||Inline handler/tester, FCT and ICT|
|Our solution||Electrical and functional testing|
Main features and benefits of the device
- Pressing force 750kg (aprx. 3500 probes)
- DUT size up to 400 x 400mm
- Handling tact time (fixture included) 5s
- Automatic conveyor settings
- Automatic scanner settings
- SMEMA or Hermes communication
- PLC – Beckhoff/Siemens
- Fast fixture exchange (under a minute)
- Custom modifications e.g. laser marking, optical control
- Fixture tester interface – Virginia Panel or TTI blocks
- Top, bottom or side contacting
- Integration of third party instruments
- Possibility to test PCBs or products in Bosch pallets
- Dimensions 190x90x170 cm
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
Welcome in the offer of contact probes for reliable contacting of electronics by a German manufacturer Feinmetall. Fifty years of development...
We design and manufacture fixtures for testing of PCBs or assembled products. The offer includes manual, automatic or special fixtures (e.g....
DOCERAM GmbH deals with design and production of high performing industrial ceramics. These parts find their applications in many industrial...
E-ISP programmers (Extended In-System-Programming) are a clever solution for an easy integration in any ATE or ICT/FCT fixture. E-ISP technology...