Yxlon FF 85CT
The most powerful industrial CT from Yxlon offer for 2D and CT control of big and heavy parts. The device is standardly to be inserted in an X-RAY bunker or could be delivered with a cabinet. It allows to use two detectors and two tubes with maximum voltage up to 600k.
Main features and benefits of the device
- Granite base for minimalization of thermal expansivity
- Two X-RAY tubes 225-300kv or 450-600kV
- The most modern 16bit Flat Panel and LDA detector
- Flexible 7-axes manipulation system for moving with the sample, the tube and the detector
- Max sample size Ø 1000 × H 2000 mm (could be more on request) and 400 kg.
- All of the scanning trajectories (helix, dual helix and helix extend)
- Possibility to scan with virtual axes of turning (Flexcentre) and a great deal of filters (BHC, MAR, Scatter Fix)
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...